Kamen Rider Online 

c00l.forums  

PRO Board
Rangerboard
Power Rangers Empire
Ranger Talk
RangerCrew

official.links

Welcome to PowerRangersNetwork.Com, an unofficial Power Rangers website filled with news and media. All news presented here are credited/sourced if obtained else where. Enjoy your stay!

PRN Forum On Our Server
Exclu. Interview with A-M-C
Exclusive PRNS Pictures
Full Episodes [updated: N/A]
Click for Content Updates

:: | Send News | Log In | News Archive | ::

about

-------------------------------------------------------------
Whats New
-------------------------------------------------------------

Raija Baroud Go Fund Me Drive for Cancer Treatments

Actress Raija Baroud ( Delphin, White Alien Ranger) has sadly been diagnosed  with a form of salivary bland cancer. She has already had one surgery.  A Gofund me page has been set up to raise money for her treatments. She is only asking for a dollar from each donator. Which would add up if every Power Rangers fan that can donates. The fund is already up to 2,800 dollars. So it just shows you what the power of kind people can do when they get together. We can only hope that he makes a safe recovery and wish her the best.  

Go to the Go Fund Me Page to donate
Scott Page Pagter Battling Cancer

Scott Page Pagter ( Former ADR Director from MMPR-Wild Force)  has been battling a rare form of Lung Cancer. He has already had one surgery and has to have a second one. The first surgery has gone well. We can only hope that he makes a safe recovery and wish him the best.

Rangercrew thread about the unfortunate news

Robert Axelrod Under Going Surgery For Undisclosed Reason 

Robert Axelrod ( Voice of Lord Zedd) is undergoing some type of surgery, according to Steve Cardanza's ( Rocky Desantos MMPR Red, Zeo Blue)  Facebook Page It is unclear what  exactly  the precedure is for. But we only hope it all goes well for him. 

The Rangercrew thread on this subject

PRN Revamp Begins

The PRN Revamp has begun. An archive has been linked to the old sections. The new sections are now being opened. Continued the relaunce in beta. As their will be many pages not ready yet or still under construction. Please be patient as the website rebuilds itself. The old content contains much of the series related information. Most of the multimedia links don't work however.

Power Rangers Network

Power Ranger Empire Returns

Chad "Mesagog" has recently reopened the  Power Rangers Empire Message Board. He has brought back the database from 2007 that was from just after the forum's hieght. The Software has been upgrated from Vbulletin 3 to Vbulletin 5.  All old usernames from their era are still active.

Power Ranger Empire was a powerful forum that emerged in 2004. It quickly grew into one of the top Power Rangers Forums of the time. As PRN Board slowly died off PRE became one of the foruns that took its place. But numerous shutdowns and restarts ultimately damaged the board's brand. Only for the board to shut down for what was seemingly for good.

Power Ranger Empire

JDF On New Power Rangers Movie

Jason David Frank claims that the Power Rangers movie will be shooting by the end of the year. And he hopes to be part of the production in some fashion. News is tight on just what the project will be about.

Jason David Frank on MMPR Movie Reboot

Major Anouncement

I am pleased to announce that PRN is officially reopening. After a few starts and stops it is reopening full time. PRN will now be a sister site to Power Rangers Online and will be part of its network. PRN will provide content that PRO does not plus more. Expect new sections and updates soon.

PRN will also be affilated with the PRO Message Board. PRO's image gallery and sister website, Ranger Gallery; will be a fourth part of what is to be a powerful website synergy.

Power Rangers Network opened in the early 2000s.It quickly grew into a graphic enriched site. And became one of the top searched Power Rangers websites. The website was founded by PRN Ranger. Early PRN was known for its episode downloads.

Over time its message board grew to the second biggest.forum in the Power Rangers fandom. The forum remained for several years. And was run by several adminstrators. Micheal was one of the main ones for a time. He let and went on to be the second webmaster of PRO. Marzeo ended up in control.

PRN Ranger had already stopped updating PRN by this point. He did attempt to rebuild the website in 2005 but this attempt went nowhere. Due to server issues Marzeo moved the board to a new domain and renamed it Ranger Power. After a few years that board died off.

The PRN website ended up shut down. Micheal bought domain from PRN Ranger and parked it on his own forum. A few years later he sold the domain to me. There were a few attempts to try a restart but they were always aborted due to my work on my own website.

Power Rangers Online started out as the Power Rangers Online Universe.The website was founded by Chronoranger in the late 90s. PRO capitalized on yahoo groups to create a club. By 2000 PROU moved to its own domain and became Power Rangers Online. The site was.known for its good graphics. Pro also provided news and information..The site had websites internal to it based on various seasons of the show.

PRO grew a successful forum on Coolboard. The board was eventually moved to ezboard. For a time PRO was one of the more popular boards. Chronoranger planned on revamping PRO website in 2003 but the full revamp stalled. Chrono disapeared from the board aside from a few.brief appearances. The board continued for a but but eventually lost all of its active members.

I found the board was still around and.began a campaign to bring it back. I started website called Power Rangers Online Database to promote the forum. I build my own dstabase ofinformation of the PRU. With Chrono's permission I rebranded the site into PRO. The forum was eventually moved to invisionfree and then upgraded to VBulletin. The new PRO grew into one of the most search PR fan websites on the web. It also grew into a content rich site. Eventually I waseven ableto aquire the original PRO domain.

Ranger Gallery is a picture gallery site started.by Mike. When he a1uired PRC, he made it a sister site. The site was a major image hub forthe fandom. But database and server issues caused Mike to lose interest and sell to me. After a rocky start the gallery was finally stabilized and continues to exist today.

Contributions:
Trey98607 - for providing us with the "Tommy" and "Jason" biographies from Mighty Morphin-Wild Force.
Mishimoto - for work on sound clips.
Sean Chan - vbulletin.

What is Power Rangers Network? We're just a fan site created to help PR fans with info, news, and media on their quest to search for PR Content. We do not own the Power Rangers nor affiliated with them.